PRIVACY / TERMS OF SERVICE
- All materials, information, software, products and services (also referred to as "Content"), included in or available through www.uFreeGames.Com (also referred to as "Site") are provided on an "as is" basis. The Content is provided without
warranties of any kind.
- By using the Content of the Site, you explicitly agree to these terms and conditions. We do not
warrant that the Content on this Site is accurate, reliable or correct; that this Site will be
available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that
the Content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this Site is solely at your
own risk. Any Content viewed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Site is done
solely at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage, including
without limitation personal injury or distress, damage to your computer system, or loss of data,
that results from the viewing or download of any Content. The owner can not be held responsible for
any problems occuring by using or not using the Site and its Content in any way.
- Links, advertisements and third party sites
- This Site provides advertisements and links to other third party websites over which we have no control. We can not be held responsible for those advertisements and websites or any of its Content. You acknowledge that you view and access these
advertisements and websites entirely at your own risk.
- Content of the owner of h5h5games.com
- The site h5h5games.com may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or partly, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this content, without the express prior written consent
of the owner. Any modification, decompilation or reverse-engeneering of the owners copyrighted content for any purpose is prohibited.
- Content of Third Parties
- Games and other content on the site which is not made and copyrighted by the owner of this site, is either licensed or used with permission and protected by international copyright. These games are intellectual property and/or copyright and/or
trademark by their respective owners and/or authors.If you are the developer/owner/copyright holder of a game and you wish to have it removed by the owner of this site, please email us by contact form.
- Automatically logged information (server logs), cookies, Flash shared objects
Like most servers, our servers automatically record the page requests made when users visit our Site. These "server logs" typically include your web request (the requested content), IP address, browser type, browser language and the date
and time of your request. We use this information to help diagnose problems, to analyze statistics of our Site, and to allow us to improve the overall user-experience. No personal information (like your name, email or phone number)
is being gathered with server logs. We do not transfer these data to third parties as long as it is not required by law.
The Site also uses the third party web analytics service "Google Analytics" (GA), by Google, Inc. GA use "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated
by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website,
compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or
however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. No personal information (like your name, email or phone number) is being gathered with cookies.
By using this Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and
for the purposes set out above.
Flash shared objects:
Most games on this Site are based on Flash technology (Flash Games). Flash Games may collect data in "shared objects" which are textfiles stored on your computer. We have no control over what data Flash Games of third parties may collect.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties Flash Games.
- Third Party Advertising
on this Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may present internal links (i.e. links to our own pages) or external links (i.e. links to other websites) in a format that allows us to track statistics like the number of clicks a link gets. These statistics will only be used to help us
improve the site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites that are being linked to from our Site or newsletters.
We protect personal information against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction, through appropriate security measures.